Hi, I'm Nadine and my job is to help you find your way to a joyful, more authentic life, whatever your life situation.
I can help if ...
• You feel there is something more to life but not sure what.
• You are called to do some deep work with yourself.
• You might be sensitive in some way.
• You may feel stuck or unhappy, anxious or troubled by something in the present or past.
• You're going through some kind of emotional/spiritual crisis.
• Something inside yourself yearns to be heard or healed. You may not even know what it is!
• You react or act in ways you'd rather not and feel conflicted.
• You find it difficult to be compassionate/kind towards yourself.
• You want to increase your emotional resources
• You want to live the life you feel excited about!
Every coach is different, so what tools can I bring to our sessions?
• My most significant gifts are a deep, grounded inner knowing and heart/mind/body/spirit intelligence.
• Energy work using clairsentience.
• Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy: An evidence based, trauma-informed approach. I trained with Richard Schwartz PhD. IFS Therapy is an innovative approach that facilitates nontraumatic, gentle emotional processing and clearing.
• Integrated knowledge and a curious, thoughtful approach gained from a lifelong passion of exploring many subjects (including training at medical school).
• ArtIFS (a framework I cocreated). Imagine simple creative tools to connect to yourself, gain deep insight, compassion and even healing. ArtIFS is new way of using creative methods, equivalent to all steps of IFS Therapy. ArtIFS was presented to therapists and psychologists at the 2016 IFS Conference in Rhode Island, USA.