Spirit, Soul and Body
Imagine having the Creator standing next to you and being able to ask him anything. What would you ask him? Thankfully, even if we don't yet have a relationship with God, He never changes and is always true. The Creator shares the same information with humanity and His children.
This page is about how all humans are designed to be in relationship with God.
- We are threefold in nature. Body, soul and spirit. People see body first, then soul and finally spirit. God is Spirit and sees our spirit. Spirit takes precedence :)
- Our Body and Soul is designed to look towards the material world to get all its needs met. Our spirit is for communion (being One with) God. We are designed to be "temples" of the Holy Spirit -- God shines His Light through our consciousness.
- When our needs aren't met we learn to get them met in the world. It is impossible for us/other people to meet our every need, unlike God who by His very nature meets all our needs. Iniquity (looking to our mind rather than God) in our soul means we CHOOSE to cover up our deficiencies in different worldly rather than taking them to God. It is not the fault of our parents or the world, however much we are tempted to blame them.
- God loves us and wants us to grow into spiritual maturity in Christ. He has given us a body, intellect, emotions, free will, skepticism and so on for good reason. However, without the Holy Spirit, we cannot discern spiritual things without falling for falsehoods.
- Sin is basically spiritual toxic waste. It hurts us and damages any possibility of humans knowing God. It also causes us to become spiritually deaf and blind. Sin is like toxic sludge in our spiritual ears and we gradually "forget" to choose to hear God instead.
- We are, by default, a spiritually "fallen" species -- sin (believing and acting in lies, however hidden from our conscious mind) causes our soul to die in this life, rather than shine the Light of God. We are disconnected from who we really are and this disconnection is only reinforced to children. Children who are "different" and have a larger awareness of spiritual matters tend to suffer more.
- Any sin disconnects us from God, however good we are and try to be. By default, our spirit is cut off from God.
- We remain disconnected from God as we get older. Hell is a dimension of existence where the love and care of God seems the farthest thing in the world. This dimension, usually hidden from our awareness, sometimes creeps up in our consciousness in this life. However, even Hell can and has been overcome by the Son of God.
- Humas are designed for much more beyond this life itself. But what heals our damaged and disconnected relationship with God? A complete change of heart is needed. Jesus, a sinless human and LOGOS (God in human form), not only willingly paid the penalty for all sin but obliterates all conditioning. He takes us beyond the reasoning and rule of the mind into Grace -- it is a gift freely available and not the result of anything we can do. If our heart truly turns towards God and we accept this gift, we receive God's Holy Spirit in our spirit -- we are, at this stage, spiritual babies in a relationship with God.
- Growing past this baby stage means living in the Holy Spirit. God quickens our spirit and eventually we can receive a Baptism of the Holy Spirit. NO physical churches, people, books or religion is needed, although they can be helpful if God leads us to learn something from them occasionally. Our body and soul is touched daily by the Holy Spirit and we start to have a direct relationship with our Creator!
- If our spirit stays disconnected from God or at a baby Christian stage, then those with a larger spirit will inevitably be drawn to the 'spiritual' arts -- such as meditation, esotericism, yoga, the occult, spiritual practices etc. They do this to a) compensate for the lack of Holy-Spirit/God in their daily life and b) attempt to lessen the effects of spiritual oppression/possession in their body and soul. These supposedly "spiritual" bandages are only temporary. The only Godly antidote against this is to "draw closer" to God. This means allowing Christ to reveal to us other lies we believe in that our limited minds cannot see.
-- Through which we sense the spiritual. we can personally relate to God directly.
When we are born again and God quickens (makes alive) our spirit, if we are led by God, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, we are children of God. We can actively allow God's love, peace and healing to transform us and also affect the world around us.
In its default state, our spirit is cut off from consciously knowing God. Children are innocent because their soul nature is not yet fully developed or entrenched in the spiritual pollution of sin and the fallen world. They (even babies) can know God but soon the developing carnal mind takes over.
-- Through which we relate to the social world and ourselves.
Remains worldly (unless God draws us to use our will to live from the Spirit) because of its connection to the body.
The eternal soul will either find God or choose to remain disconnected from God after death. Those who are dead and alive can either experience hellish dimensions or the Kingdom of God.
ALL people are influenced by the "fallen spiritual realm" and can be oppressed or possessed in their soul/body. The "fallen realm" is collective, sentient, false conditioning that keeps us from the Kingdom of God and knowing who we truly are.
ALL religion, psychology/psychiatry and spiritual techniques (like new-age meditations, chants, shamanism, hypnosis, IFS Therapy, Law of Attraction etc.) work on the level of the soul or body. They do not touch the spirit, even if they purport to be spiritual in nature.
-- Through which we relate to the physical world. Our physical senses don't see God's creation. Our true body is multidimensional in nature. However, without the LOGOS transforming us, death and illusion still rule the spirit, soul and bodies of human beings.
All technology is actually a substitute power for abilities our spirit innately knows God created us to have.
If we have the Holy Spirit -- a two-way connection with God -- we are like living works of art (songs in the Book of Life) that can never be destroyed.
The mystery of the rapture, like other mysteries, are revealed in the Bible and to those who continue to seek revelation from our Creator. We are not designed to be limited in space/time. As we walk "with" God, He reveals our true image -- that of Christ, which is used only to bring Life and acts from purest Love and God's omniscience.
The Spiritual World
There are unseen dimensions populated by other beings. What's important to remember is that these dimensions and beings are not God. Like people in the human world, also in a collectively manifested reality, they are limited and finite. Spirits are often perceived as energy inhabiting bodies/souls.
So-called "ascended masters", spirits guides, nature spirits, extraterrestrials etc. are usually interdimensional spirit beings rebellious to God and Pure Love. Even many that come in the name of the Creator, Jesus Christ or claim the power of Holy Spirit are not.
Miracles, healings, wisdom etc. can also "originate" from the fallen spiritual realm. These come at a cost and never benefit our spirit.
Every single person in the world (apart from Jesus Christ) has been oppressed or possessed by spirit beings. Only the Alpha and Omega, frees us from this oppression. This freedom is a gift and doesn't come from anything we do. Oftentimes, we take this oppression/possession to be the natural state of affairs and assume all thoughts, feelings etc originate from within us or are "parts" of ourselves. This is not the case. Normal human consciousness is not who we are and we have not been designed to have "parts".
Conversations with "God" are not always conversations with our loving, Holy Creator. In the Bible, Jesus had perfect spiritual discernment and connection to our Father in Heaven -- he knew exactly which spirit a person spoke from. When the Holy Spirit resides in our spirit, we too can benefit from this discernment.
Witchcraft, channelling, shamanism etc. rely on contact with the spiritual world, rather than God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. These practices involve connection with "fallen spirits". Everyone is influenced by unGodly spirits as a result of sin. Until we are freed from them (by God's authority only) we are oblivious to them.
What Happens After the Supernatural Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
The Baptism is a life-changing experience of Christ birthing us into Christ. The Power of God is experienced in our human life and soul and our spiritual eyes are opened for the first time. We see reality as it is, even for a split second, in a way incomprehensible to those who have never encountered the Creator. The human-collectively-manifested reality is seen as the "lesser", inconsequential reality it is, even a hallucination/hypnosis. Who we are, in God, is not limited by space, time or normal human functioning; we are no longer governed by our physical senses and we experience more and more the Kingdom of God :)
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit cannot be understood by the human mind. We are truly one with God though still need to mature in God's wisdom. This is why it seems as though God doesn't heal everything in one go or give us "superpowers" like Jesus Christ. There is no death, illness or evil in God. Any suffering is only the result of clinging to a false conscionsess we identify with that hasn't been taken to the cross.
As we grow in God, we see God's reality. Transfiguration, Resurrection, Heaven, the Second Coming are not future concepts. The reality of these can be known before the human body dies. Those who believe such things are only in the future are still clinging to an identity and body that's trapped by space/time. Jesus, however, demonstrated how we don't have to be. His kingdom is NOT of the world we can see and touch with our physical senses.