I hope my testimony is helpful to all who read it :)
God is real and He did not create this world as humans know it. This world is a collective manifestation of the human mind and soul that does not know God. When we know God, through the supernatural Baptism, we are birthed into a new reality Jesus called the Kingdom of God. But it all starts with knowing our Creator first.
Before I found God, I had no idea I was anti-Christian. Despite this, through God's grace, I inadvertently followed something called the Christian Romans Road. Through trial and error, I saw that the usual solutions of dealing with suffering, seeking fulfilment or spiritual development were just empty promises. Somehow, I started resisted the "devil" -- another Christian concept I had dismissed and an entity I did not believe in.
Thankfully, God does not rely on our knowledge in order to exist or show His love to us.
Within moments of my heart truly opening to Him, God supercharged my spirit -- bringing to life something I did not know needed Life. I consciously KNEW the Creator in a relationship. For the first time in my life, I experienced the supernatural joy of God's presence IN my spirit. This was not the nondual Self, the "I Am"of consciousness but the "I Am that I Am"!
Metaphorically speaking, the sovereign Creator, the source of "I Am" of all, said "Here I AM" to little ol' me! My mind, body and soul finally knew our Creator as well as what it was like to connect with HIM.
Despite this, my anti-Christian sentiment persisted with me for a while. God showed me how this was the spirit of antichrist - something EVERY human has. I was still into nonduality, eastern religions, the new-age and averse to anything Christian, despite revelations of who Jesus Christ really is and why only he is the way to our Creator. My mind wanted a "Goddess" and concepts and revelations comfortable to it, rather than Truth and the Creator.
Months later, still in the supernatural joy of God's presence and ongoing revelations, I had to finally admit to myself that yes, the Bible indeed speaks of what happened to me with astounding accuracy. The clincher was seeing paintings of the Pentecost, which visually represented what happened experientially and spiritually. Paintings of people with halos visually portrayed the Spirit of God I could spiritually sense around my head for months prior to being reborn. Paintings of the Pentecost (when the Holy Spirit filled Jesus' disciples) expressed that fateful day, as I sat in my own room. The religious art I'd dismissed in the past and never had a liking for shook me to the core and my mind could no longer deny what (or rather. WHO) was there before me and in my spirit!
For months after, I also had to contend with the spirit of religion (not the Holy Spirit) present in religious and non-religious people I encountered. God continued to teach me about why following a religion (including "christianity") does not mean following God's Holy Spirit waiting to quicken (bring alive) every single one of us.
Additionally, the Truths being revealed in my spirit were only found in the Bible. I knew how the nondualists essentially only got part of the picture. Despite slightly similar supernatural occurrences in the new-age and other religions... nothing touched what Old and New Testament spoke about. My Creator needed to show me Himself, and finally sin was not in the way.
I later found out there was a phrase for what initially happened to me -- "the Baptism of the Holy Spirit". This is a powerful, supernational experience that completely changes one's life. It's only the beginning. As I read the writings of Paul in the New Testament, I discerned that here was someone who perfectly confirmed what was being revealed. It was as if I was reading the writings of a close friend who understood what was happening within me completely.
The most unbelievable revelation of it all being that yes, a beautiful spirit -- God-made-man Himself -- willingly died for me -- imperfect, sinning and finally broken me. For the first time, it wasn't as if some possibly real person had died for sin. I knew with certainty, in the depths of my being, that the Son of GOD died for MY sins. And I was free.
GOD leads the body, mind, soul through a path of increasing revelation of who we are IN Him. Most of the things revealed in the Bible just cannot be understood by the intellect or human soul.
PURE, HOLY and JUST
OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNISENTIENT
Separate from His Creation
The "I AM THAT I AM"
God, the Father (YHWH):
- Created the universe and is outside time/space/all creation.
- Is so Holy that "fallen" flesh/soul (human manifestation) is destroyed in the presence of such power.
- Does not change
- Is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent so there is no darkness in Him, nor lie. It just isn't in His nature.
- Is the source of the Living Waters which sustain our spirit, through Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- Fulfills our every need
- is the most perfect, loving Father because He does not sin and sees completely within our true hearts. God is NOT like imperfect human fathers or mothers.
- God has already answered every call of our being!
- All creation responds to God.
- Is not an abstract concept.
- His Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent nature means God's thoughts and feelings are True, unlike human or collective thoughts etc. There is only Light in God.
AS Creation too
With authority over ALL creation
-- the LOGOS
God, the Son - Jesus The Christ:
- Only God Himself solves the problem of sin. Sin/iniquity (a false belief) automatically disconnects us from the conscious knowing of God and nothing we can do, however good we are, can make up for it. Limited humans can do nothing about sin and by default are under the dominion of "Satan" and don't realize it.
- Jesus was a sinless human as well as God and therefore could pay "the price" Satan (the spiritual adversary, also in our minds) demands. Satan can no longer condemn those who've been saved because he crucified a sinless, innocent human.
- Jesus willingly gave his life to pay this "price".
- Demonstrates and shows God in human form (the Way)
- Reveals the Truth to humans and is an example (the Truth) for all
- Teaches humans how to connect to our Father and be repentant (the way)
- Gives us the Holy Spirit (the Life) when we are birthed into God's reality at the supernatural Baptism.
- Is the LOGOS, the template behind all creation -- all human beings intuitively know him as the perfect goodness in humanity. The LOGOS transcends all time/space.
IN Creation + the Living connection with the Creator
Living in the spirit of humans "washed clean" of sin by the blood of the LOGOS.
God, The Holy Spirit:
- Is like a LIVING, sentient broadband 2-way connection through which God touches our spirit.
- Humans need Jesus or God with them because they are limited/'sinful'.
- Without the physical presence of Jesus Christ or knowing God in us, a loving, just and holy God has given us the Holy Spirit!
- The Holy Spirit speaks only of God and Jesus, slowly leading those who seek God to greater Truth and revelation. Always respects our free will and never coerces anyone to anything.
- Leads us to Jesus' salvation before we are born again, and sanctification after we are born again, IF we listen. All humans are saved and absolutely cherished by God, even if all humans live lives on foundations of lies.
- Moves in the world
- In our life on Earth, we know our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in our spirit through the Holy Spirit only.